Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 22nd-31st Captain's vacation report.....

Our vacation to the Florida Keys...









 If you were wondering why I haven't posted any thing for awhile it's because... my wife and I have a had a busy two years, both working hard, and raising our 1yr old daughter... so we decided to take a break from it all and head down to Big Pine Key for a little vacation! I know you're probably thinking that I'm crazy for going fishing on my vacation but hey... it's what I love to do! We made the trip with some great friends and had an awesome time fishing, lobstering, eating great food, and just relaxing. We caught a bunch of tarpon as well as bonefish and snapper... Sat in the pool quite a bit, and maybe even had a few margaritas. It was a great time but we're happy to be back in St. Augustine. I'm ready to go do some more fishing!

-Capt. Tommy
www.InshoreAdventures.net
904-377-3734




No comments:

Post a Comment