Friday, September 17, 2010

St. Augustine Fishing Report September 16th & 17th...


What a great couple of days!.. For the past two days I've had the pleasure of having Jan Maizler, a renowned sports writer and book author, on the boat for some serious redfishing. He was in town with me for an upcoming story about fishing in St. Augustine for Boat US Magazine and CyberAngler.com. Yesterday we started early and caught a bunch of reds on Fishbites paddle tails pinned to Slayer Inc. jigheads. We also caught one really nice flounder. Today we started by tossing some top-water plugs and we both caught some really nice redfish. I only snapped a few pics as Jan was the one mostly taking the photos with his camera. I'll put up some links to the articles when they get published. Thanks Jan I had a great time!

-Capt. Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment