Tuesday, May 15, 2012

St. Augustine / Palm Coast Fishing Report May 15th...




What a fantastic day of fishing!... I had the day off today so what did I do... I went fishing of course! This morning I fished with Slayer Inc. founder Chris. We set out to test some of the new soft plastics, The Sinister Swim Tail, Slayer Inc. is now making. I can tell you that they are some serious fish catching machines. We caught redfish, trout, and flounder with ease today and not only did they catch fish but really big fish at that. At one point we were catching so many trout we didn't even stop to take pictures. Great day of fishing with a great friend and if you'd like to check out the new Slayer Inc. soft plastics check out your local tackle store or visit their website @ www.SlayerInc.com.

-Capt. Tommy
www.InshoreAdventures.net

No comments:

Post a Comment