Monday, June 15, 2015

St. Augustine / Palm Coast Fishing Report June 14th...

 Well it's a tradition for me to take the family out in a new boat before I run and charters out of them so I took my wife and my daughter out today for a little ride and a beach session... we made a quick stop to fish for a minute as well. I knew where some redfish would be hanging out and Aven had yet to catch a redfish. She hooked up right away on her little barbie pole but the fish came off halfway to the boat... the 2lb test and noodle rod probably didn;t get the hook in the fish enough. We made a switch to the big rods and she hooked up to a nice redfish. Dada helped her out with holding the rod but she did most of the reeling in. She loved it!!! She's been telling everybody about her BIIIIIIIIG redfish she caught. I also snapped a couple of quick pics when we got to the beach... Really great day!

-Capt. Tommy
www.InshoreAdventures.net
904-377-3734

No comments:

Post a Comment