Saturday, September 23, 2017

St. Augustine / Pal;m Coast Fishing Report September 22nd...

We've had some great flood tide fishing in St. Augustine this week. I've had some fly fishing trips and although we didn't catch much my anglers had some good shots at tailing fish. I also got a new boat that I'm really excited about... a Maverick HPX 18. It's an awesome shallow water skiff and I can't wait to guide out of it. I will also be guiding out of a 23' Pathfinder bay boat starting in November. I'll have much more info in the coming weeks on the new boats both here and on the website.

Something really cool happened yesterday when I was out breaking in the new boat... I go to fish myself (rare these days) and I caught a tagged fish... not just any tagged fish but one that I actually tagged some 4 months ago for the CCA Star tournament. This fish had grown quite a bit and looked as healthy as ever. I don't know what the odds of me catching that fish again would be but... I think I need to play the lotto tonight : ).

The fishing is getting back to normal and its actually really good right now so... get out there!!!

-Capt. Tommy
www.InshoreAdventures.net
904-377-3734

No comments:

Post a Comment